Sunday, February 19, 2012

Friendship SMS



A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. Happy Friendship Day !!!!!!!!

Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along my life's journey I found a friend like U… HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

I miss my Friends, When I see some other Gang sitting around, caring, slapping each other. Their mischievous smiles switching to loud laughter’s, Though stranger to me, they represent a part of my life i lost somewhere, I miss my friends. I like you all, I love u all, Stay happy where ever you are.

You're a true friend, That i want you to know, Our love for each other Has helped us to grow. We've been through some tough times, But we’ve made it through, The only one i ever trusted was you

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with price tags, Because if He did, I can’t afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

Distance never separates any relation and Time never builds any relation. If Feelings are True From Heart, Then Friends are always Friends forever
If CARE is a WAVE, i give u SEA. If RESPECT is a LEAF, i give u TREE. If TRUST is a PLANET, i give u GALAXY, if FRIENDSHIP is LIFE, i give u MINE 4 FREE.. keep smiling.

You have known me in Good and bad times , You have seen me When i was happy and when i was sad, You have watched me laugh and cry, Thank you for believing in me, For supporting me , And for always being there , Thank you for being A PERFECT FRIEND!!

Shores never meet, but share the same ocean. The moon & stars could not be one, yet are there in the same sky. We may not meet often but yet you are a good friend Happy Friendship's Day

The hardest part of Missing friends Is not their absence, It’s when you think Of all those good times And ask yourself, Will those moments ever happen again?

A daily thought... A silent tear... A Constant wish that you are near... Words are few but thoughts are deep... Memories of our friendship I'll always keep!!

Friendship is a little more trust, A little less try, A little more laugh, And a little less cry, A little more WE and a little less I. Happy Friendship Day!!!

When does a friend become a best friend? When his dialogue, 'I care for you' converts into… 'I will kill you if you don't care for me'

When god open the windows of heaven, He saw me & asked what is ur wish today? I said god take care of the dear one, Who is reading this SMS. Happy Friendship Day

=: Friendship is := vast like Universe Deep like Ocean High Like Sky Strong Like Iron Kind Like Mother Cute like me AND Sweet like u

Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help you as you walk through life. thanks for being my size!

Friendship is a priceless gift that can’t be bought or sold, but to have an understanding friend is far more worth than gold.

Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: It gets better as it grows older. Just like us I get better, u get older.

Friendship is a silent gift of nature.. More old.. more strong.. More deep.. more clear.. More close.. more warm.. Less words.. more understanding..

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that’s definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU! :) HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

There is a miracle called friendship, That dwells within the heart, And you don’t know how it happens, Or when it even starts.

Friends are like fishes. You have to sit patiently for a long time to catch a good one. Just like I caught you!! So better stay nice otherwise I will FRY YOU..;)

Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I’ll always be thankful that once, along my life’s journey I found a friend like U HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

FRIENDSHIP is like a tree It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

Sound becomes music, A Movement becomes dance, A Smile becomes laughter & Life becomes a celebration. - - - When old friends keep in touch.

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us.

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I’ll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!! Happy Friendship Day !!!!!!!!

The ball can escape from bat, The rat can escape from cat, But you cannot escape from My Heart you are always my good friend

The rain may be falling hard outside, But your smile makes it all alright. I'm so glad that your my friend. I know our friendship will never end.

Our friendship will never end. Friends are like sketch pens - They color your lives. I may be not your favorite color But you will need me some day To complete your picture..!!

A rose exclusively for a nice person like u From an ever nice person like me. Keep the rose until it’s dry, keep my friendship until I die.

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends. happy friendship day !! Happy Friendship Day

Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendship is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us, i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

I miss my Friends, When I see some other Gang sitting around, caring, slapping each other. Their mischievous smiles switching to loud laughter’s, Though stranger to me, they represent a part of my life i lost somewhere, I miss my friends. I like you all, I love u all, Stay happy where ever you are.

Forgetting friend is a Crime Ignoring them is a Shame Liking them is a Pleasure Thinking of them is a Necessity N disturbing them Oye!

Cute definition of Love by a 5 years old girl Love is when mom makes tea for dad and takes a sip before giving it to him to make sure its fine..

The relation between "One Heart and another Heart" is called LOVE. But. The relation between "Heart and Heartbeat" is called FRIENDSHIP...


No comments:

Post a Comment